Expanded Resident Amenities
The Renaissance Access Plan offers greater access to The Meadows Country Club facilities for homeowners and
annual tenants who live in The Meadows.
Those services include: Fitness, Pool, Dining, Community Sponsored Events, Tennis and Golf.
Use the links below for more details.
Renaissance Projects Underway
Our continued efforts in implementing the Renaissance Plan are designed to update the community infrastructure and improve our activity space both inside and outdoors. The Meadows has many new and exciting renaissance projects currently underway and in various stages of progress.
The Community Lifestyle and Wellness Facility
This facility will provide expanded activity and meeting space, and will include wellness and fitness programs.
Centre Court Lounge
Added outdoor dining is being designed around the pool and Centre Court Lounge that will connect diners to the beauty of The Meadows nature.
Operating hours (excluding holidays)
Monday – Friday 7 am – 7 pm
Saturday 7 am – 4 pm
- All equipment during hours of operation.
- No guests are permitted in the fitness center at this time.
- Use the link below to see all offered classes for Renaissance Access holders.
Full Size Jr. Olympic Pool.
Pool Hours 7:30 am-5 pm (excluding holidays.)
Pool is closed during water aerobics classes and private event. Guest passes available at a separate cost.
Club pool parties release 10 days prior to event.
Sign up for Constant Contact for event updates.
DINING & SOCIAL
Centre Court Lounge (CCL)
Phone number: 941-371-6000
Fountain View Lounge (FVL)
Carry out WED-SAT
order between 1-4 pm
Pick-up between 5-8pm
Click the link below for special Thanksgiving menus.
Sunday Brunch in the Regency room will be open to all Renaissance Access Card Holders, beginning Sunday,
December 6 – 27, $24.95++
Club events open 10 days prior to the event. Sign up for Constant Contact for update.
Full access to separately priced golf clinics/lessons. Full access to Highlands and Groves golf courses at 10% discount. Full access to chipping and putting on these courses & Pro shop purchases. The Meadows Course requires a membership.
- Full access to separately priced golf clinics/ lessons
- Full access to the Highland course at 10% discount
- Full access to the recently renovated, Arthur Hills Groves Course at 10% discount
- Full access to the Highlands/ Groves Chipping, Putting
- Access to Pro shop Purchases
- The Meadows Course requires a Country Club Membership
- Full access to all separately priced tennis clinics/ lessons.
- Playing tennis requires a Country Club Membership.